JRGA Sports Academy
Our programs are designed to teach juniors athletic development and produce lifelong golfers. You will learn our simple process to improve your swing and your score.
The JRGA Sports Academy curriculum includes
- Golf and Athletic Experiences
- Life Skills (Concentration, Self-Discipline, Team Building)
- Rules and Etiquette
- Course Management & Strategies
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Fitness and Nutrition
- Video Analysis and Physical Assessments
- Playing lessons with PGA professionals
Justin’s character, coaching style, and the academy’s atmosphere has made the game of golf a life enhancing experience for me.
JRGA Sports Academy Schedule
$150 for 8 classes / or $30 drop in fee
|Every Thursday||3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m|
|Every Saturday||2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m|
Skill levels range from beginner to advanced. Ages for classes range from Kindergarden – 10th Grade